5. The effects of an office ergonomics training and chair intervention on worker knowledge, behavior and musculoskeletal risk
Applied Ergonomics, Volume 40, Issue 1, January 2009, Pages 124-135
Robertson, M.; Amick, B.C.; DeRango, K.; Rooney, T.; Bazzani, L.; Harrist, R.; Moore, A. Cited by SciVerse Scopus (22)
7. An analysis of the forces required to drag sheep over various surfaces
Applied Ergonomics, Volume 33, Issue 6, November 2002, Pages 523-531
Harvey, J.T.; Culvenor, J.; Payne, W.; Cowley, S.; Lawrance, M.; Stuart, D.; Williams, R. Cited by SciVerse Scopus (10)
9. Combined effects of acoustic and visual distraction on cognitive performance and well-being
Applied Ergonomics, Volume 43, Issue 2, March 2012, Pages 424-434
Liebl, A.; Haller, J.; Jodicke, B.; Baumgartner, H.; Schlittmeier, S.; Hellbruck, J.
11. Comparison of four specific dynamic office chairs with a conventional office chair: Impact upon muscle activation, physical activity and posture
Applied Ergonomics, Volume 43, Issue 2, March 2012, Pages 296-307
Ellegast, R.P.; Kraft, K.; Groenesteijn, L.; Krause, F.; Berger, H.; Vink, P.
Postures, typing strategies, and gender differences in mobile device usage: An observational study
Applied Ergonomics, Volume 43, Issue 2, March 2012, Pages 408-412
Gold, J.E.; Driban, J.B.; Thomas, N.; Chakravarty, T.; Channell, V.; Komaroff, E.
18. Flexible workspace design and ergonomics training: Impacts on the psychosocial work environment, musculoskeletal health, and work effectiveness among knowledge workers
Applied Ergonomics, Volume 39, Issue 4, July 2008, Pages 482-494
Robertson, M.M.; Huang, Y.H.; O'Neill, M.J.; Schleifer, L.M. Cited by SciVerse Scopus (18)
22. A field intervention examining the impact of an office ergonomics training and a highly adjustable chair on visual symptoms in a public sector organization
Applied Ergonomics, Volume 43, Issue 3, May 2012, Pages 625-631
Amick, B.C.; Menendez, C.C.; Bazzani, L.; Robertson, M.; DeRango, K.; Rooney, T.; Moore, A.